27 Jun How a Website Hosting Provider Can Help Your eCommerce Business
Choose among the best web hosting companies in the industry. Their professionals would be able to provide you the following services:
- Full Installation and Setup of the OS and control panel. Managed hosting can be accessed by clients through the control panel.
- Monitoring. Network, databases, network and Apache monitoring. Ping monitors dun all at the same time for network and server uptime, as well as monitors website uptime.
- Security Scans. Many managed hosting agencies provide monthly security scanning services to make sure that no bug or virus hosts itself in the very nature.
- Application Support. Update and installation of many supported applications.
- Patching. The official app and operating system bug fixes, updates and patches.
- Troubleshooting. Just in case the server encounters any issue, a dedicated team member can help you find solutions.
- On-call maintenance. You can easily pick your phone, and reach out to the web hosting company professional for some server maintenance work.
- Hardware upgrading. There is no need to worry about upgrading or maintaining the hardware.
- Software upgrades. The staff member of the web hosting company can take care of all software upgrades.
- Backup services. A lot of managed hosting providers take weekly or daily backups of the website data.